Jacobs Law Group is pleased to announce that Managing Attorney, Neal Jacobs, presented at the National Business Institute’s seminar entitled “Business Contracts A to Z: Draft Legally Binding Documents in Your Favor” on November 15, 2012 in Philadelphia, PA.
This seminar afforded attorneys the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of:
- key contract terminology and essential legal elements.
- how master agreements can be affected by subsequent agreements.
- how operating agreements and shareholder agreements differ depending on the business entity.
- how to protect intellectual property and trade secrets
- effective negotiation strategies in order to avoid bad deals.
- identifying and employing remedies for breach of contract issues.
- recognizing the effect of bankruptcy on contracts.
Mr. Jacobs presented on the topics of essential legal elements and strategies for negotiation.